Are you wondering how your peers are using social media?
Wondering if you should focus on Google+ or Pinterest?
In our fourth annual social media study, more than 3800 marketers reveal where they focus their social media activities, how much time they invest and what the rewards are.
Here’s a Preview
Watch this quick video overview:
To understand how marketers are using social media, Social Media Examiner conducted its fourth annual 2012 Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
We set out to uncover the “who, what, where, when and why” of social media marketing with this report.
A significant 3800 marketers provided valuable insight you won’t find elsewhere.
In this free report, you’ll discover:
- What social networks marketers will focus on in the future
- The top 10 social media questions marketers want answered
- How much time marketers invest with social media activities
- The top benefits of social media marketing and how time invested affects results
- The most used social media tools and services
- Activities social media marketers are outsourcing
- And much more!
If you’re responsible for marketing your business, you’ll want to closely analyze the pages of this free 42-page report and use it to persuade others.
Download the report here: SocialMediaMarketingIndustryReport2012